Simple Potatoe and Egg Dinner/Lunch - Student Recipe
Hi, Amazing Person,
This recipe is my go-to when I've had a long day and I just want something simple and delicious. For the potatoes, I don't peel them; I just cut and boil them. You can eat it with the skin or it's a lot easier to remove when boiled. Boiled potatoes also last a long time in the refrigerator. If you're a busy bee like me, boil in bulk and store. For the egg, just combine all the ingredients and fry. The egg sauce is also so easy that it literally takes all of 5 to 7 minutes to prepare. I love spicy food; but please, ignore the Habanero pepper/scotch bonnet if you don't.
1) Irish Potatoes - 4 Pieces
2) Water - 4 Cups
3) Salt - To Taste
4) Eggs - 3
5) Yellow Bell Pepper - 1/4 or 1 small piece
6) Red Bell Pepper - 1/4 or 1 small piece
8) Onions - 1/2 or 1 small bulb
9) Curry - 1/4 Teaspoon
10) Seasoning Cube - 1
11) Parsley - Sprinkle
12) Rosemary - Sprinkle
13) Vegetable Oil - 1/2 Cooking Spoon
1) In a clean pot, add sliced potatoes, water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Boil for 15 mins or until soft and cooked.
2) In a bowl, add eggs, bell peppers, Habanero pepper, onions, curry, seasoning cube, parsley, rosemary, and whisk together.
3) In a frying pan, add the vegetable oil. Heat oil for 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat. Pour egg mixture into the frying pan.
4) Fry until the top of the egg bubbles, flip with a frying spoon and fry the other side.
5) Serve with boiled Irish potatoes
Recipe Video Below
If you try this recipe or any variation of it, please tag me @winiesstudentrecipe and #winiesstudentrecipe. I love to see what you come up with and share your pictures on my page too. I'm looking forward to your comments
Make it a Winning-Day