Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream - Student Recipe
Hi, Amazing Person,
This recipe was born out my desire to cheat calories. So, you know I'm a Nurse and I topped off the health geek life with a PhD. Whether I like it or not, health just follows me up and down. But I have decided to constantly find ways to appease my tongue with fewer calories. This recipe needs only two ingredients. I used plain light yoghurt but you can use any yoghurt. It is a nice blend of tasty and healthy; did I mention calorie guilt-free? Okay, I did.
1) Strawberries - 5
2) Plan light/low-fat yogurt - 1 cup
1) Blend yoghurt and strawberries. I also used a blender as the only tool for my Moist Banana Pancakes and Raspberry Breakfast Muffin.
2) Transfer mixture to a baking pan or bowl
3) Freeze for at least 4 hours, preferably longer.
4) Garnish with raspberries or strawberries
Recipe Video Below
If you try this recipe or any variation of it, please tag me @winiesstudentrecipe and #winiesstudentrecipe. I love to see what you come up with and share your pictures on my page too. I'm looking forward to your comments
Make it a Winning-Day